Everything You Need, Nothing You Don't
No sketchy "natural flavors" - Turns out there's actually nothing natural about how these flavors are made.
100%Transparency - We won't hide behind proprietary blends; you'll know exactly what's in our products and WHY.
Ethically sourced ingredients - It matters where your ingredients come from! All of our products are tested for the highest standard of purity, quality, and effectiveness.
Clinically studied doses - Our products contain research-based doses that are proven to get the most out of each ingredient.
Still Not Convinced? Click the link below for a deep dive education into our Proven Ingredients
Do you need vitamin D3/K2?
The average American is falling short of optimal vitamin D levels. Having adequate levels is essential in all aspects of our health, both physically and mentally.
Why are vitamin D supplements essential?
- Realistically, it may be the most important supplement of all time (bold statement, we know)! Low vitamin D levels are associated with low bone density, fatigue, increased risk of death from cardiovascular disease, depression, and many other diseases.
- Our bodies naturally produce vitamin D when our skin is exposed to sunshine. The problem with this in our modern world is that there are very few people that are soaking up the sun for hours each day like we used to!
- We can also only get about 10% of our vitamin D needs from food, so you can’t eat your way through this one. That leaves us with one option… supplementation!
Why we paired vitamin D3 with vitamin K2
- The combination of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 will provide you with greater cardiovascular, immune and bone support compared to taking D3 by itself.
- An important role that vitamin D3 plays is helping calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. Vitamin K2 then directs the calcium into your bones where it’s needed most.
D3 + K2 benefits
- Plays a vital role in immune function, bone health, protection against cancer, cardiovascular health, and more.
- Has an immunomodulatory effect (alters our immune system) and can decrease susceptibility to many chronic diseases and infections.
- Helps fight seasonal depression, improves brain function, and reduces inflammation in the body.
The KONO difference
They contain harmful or inflammatory ingredients. There are so many unnecessary fillers and additives in the supplement industry, and it’s just as common in liquids as it is in powders and pills. These are filler ingredients designed to preserve the formula like cellulose, maltodextrin, croscarmellose sodium, gum’s, stearic acid…. Yeah, we don’t know what they are either. Which is why we leave them out of our formulas!